Oysters with Finger Lime and Ginger Mignonette
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon rice bran oil
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon finely grated peeled ginger
- Small pinch of sugar
- 1 finger lime, halved lengthwise, or ½ lime, white pith and peel removed, finely chopped
- 12 oysters, freshly shucked
Combine lime juice, oil, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, and sugar in a small bowl.
Scrape out pearls from finger lime and stir into vinaigrette.
Spoon over oysters just before serving. Enjoy with a Finders Native Red Lime G&T, or try adding a dash of gin directly to the oysters!
Recipe by Three Blue Ducks, via Bon Appetit – head over to their website to check out more amazing recipes!
If you enjoyed learning about Finder's Native Red Lime Gin, you'll love our January Garden Street Gin Club subscription box! It's the perfect way to explore new and exciting gins from all across Australia. You will need to get in quick as we only have a small number of these boxes available for new members. Simply click the banner below to sign up now before they are all gone!